Sugar Cookie Buttons from Country Living…

in , by 👩‍🍳 Cooking With a Southern Vibe in Music City USA 👩‍🍳, November 28, 2012

sugar

I’ve loved Country Living Magazine since it came out in the 80’s.  Even though my decorating style has changed, you just can’t take the girl out of the country (living).  So this afternoon I was leafing thru my Christmas issue and saw this cookie idea, it just rang my chimes.  And no, I’m not going to make them, so don’t be looking for them showing up on your doorstep, but maybe somebody else will!  So, so cute, buttonhole cookies with ribbon strung through them.

You like the idea, too, don’t you?  I knew you would…

Click here for the recipe and instructions on how to make them, and where you can buy the paper-mache boxes and stencils.

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan CAN Cook · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS