The Best Sloppy Joes

in , , by 👩‍🍳 Cooking With a Southern Vibe in Music City USA 👩‍🍳, October 30, 2012

sloppyjoes

These are seriously the best Sloppy Joes ever!

I’ve made this recipe since the boys were little.  My friend, Susan, a neighbor when we lived in Denver in the 80’s, gave it to me and it has remained a family favorite ever since. 

It’s always been a Halloween tradition at our house, Sloppy Joes and Potato Chips.  We were, as all of you back in the day, in a rush to get the kids out the door to trick-or-treat, so the tradition began because it was easy and quick.

My daughter-in-law, Deanna just posted this on her The Harris Sisters blog, and it reminded me that I needed to post it as well.  And the picture, Deanna scanned this from a cookbook I made for the boys of my recipes several years ago.

This is so good, if you are a Sloppy Joe lover like we are at our house, give this a try and see if you don’t love it as well.  The best part, simple ingredients that you have in your cupboard and fridge…

Enjoy ~ jan

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Jan CAN Cook · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS