Yoplait Delights Parfait, SERIOUSLY delicious…

by 👩‍🍳 Cooking With a Southern Vibe in Music City USA 👩‍🍳, October 19, 2010

Okay ladies, I never steer you wrong, do I?  Nope, I never do.   Law-dee, let me tell you, these things are pure heaven, nectar of the gods, bone tingling delicious. The kind of thing you take a bite, roll your eyes and go, OMG, OMG, this is delicious!  For real they are.

I picked up a pack of Caramel Creme.  One taste and and you won’t miss dessert, pinkie swear.  The taste is unbelievably good.  Reminiscent of a tart, tangy creme brulee. 

Next I’m trying the Lemon Torte,  then the Chocolate Raspberry.  The Triple Berry Creme doesn’t do it for me as much, but I’ll eventually get around to those as well.

Check them out here, all are 100 calories of pure decadence.  Trust me on this one, they are to-die-for.

~ jan

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan CAN Cook · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS