Holiday Teas are here from Celestial Seasoning….

by 👩‍🍳 Cooking With a Southern Vibe in Music City USA 👩‍🍳, November 08, 2009

holiday_tea_banner

I LOVE Celestial Seasoning Teas!  Love them, and yeah, I admit a lot of the charm is the packaging… I’m a sucker for great packaging, and this company has had the best for years!   I think their teas have improved so much over the years, too. 

Back in the 80’s I worked in the marketing department for 7-Eleven in Denver.  One of the perks was taking home all the freebies that the companies shipped to us in an effort to obtain shelf space.  I had a cupboard full of Celestial Seasoning, and a lot of it was so herbal tasting that I was turned off despite the packaging.  It wasn’t until a few years ago that I tried them again, and quickly realized that  they had revamped thelr line and I was just blown away by the flavors.  I’ve been a diehard fan ever since!

I was shopping yesterday and their holiday collection has arrived in our local grocery. Decisions, decisions…decision made!  It has to be the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. I’m intrigued.

~ jan

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan CAN Cook · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS